Our most popular fishing raft, the NRS Otter 142 provides the interior space, cargo capacity and maneuverability sportsmen demand. These characteristics also make it an excellent crew paddling craft.
- NRS Otter Series Rafts provide outfitter-grade performance that the private boater can afford.
- 20" tubes and a 6'6" width keep the Otter 142 floating high and maneuvering swiftly whether you're pursuing world-class trout fishing or Class IV whitewater.
- Add an NRS Fishing Frame to make this the ultimate inflatable fishing boat.
- Add an optional third thwart to easily take on 6-8 paddlers.
- Heavy-duty Pennel Orca® material is super abrasion, chemical and UV-resistant for unmatched durability.
- HD40 floor armor on the bottoms of the tubes guards your boat from the wear and tear of boulders and beaches.
- 12 stainless steel 2" D-rings give plenty of tiedown points for frame and gear.
- Four handles make carrying it to the water a breeze.
- Three main tube air chambers to keep you afloat in the event of an accident.
- Self-bailing floor with quick-draining holes allows you to leave the bucket at home.
- Trouble-free Leafield™ C7 Valves ensure easy inflation/deflation of the tubes, thwarts and floor, and the Leafield A6 Pressure Relief Valve protects the floor.
- The NRS BAT (Batten Attachment Thwart system) lets you easily add or remove thwarts to accommodate paddlers or a rowing frame.
- 7-year retail warranty, 4-year commercial.
Series: Otter Length: 14' Width: 6' 6" Weight: 118 lbs. Tube Diameter: 20" Number of Thwarts: 2 Bow Kick: 30.5" Stern Kick: 30.5" Number of Air Chambers: 6 Valve Type: Leafield - C7 Self Bailing: Yes Type of Material: Pennel Orca Weight/Denier of Tube Material: 41/1100 Weight/Denier of Floor Material: 41/1100 Number of D-rings: 12 Number of Handles: 4 Center Compartment Width: 37" Suggested NRS Frame Width: 60" Maximum Frame Length: 82"